June 16th, 2020
We are now open.
CreekRidge Campground has revised and updated the operating plan in an effort to protect our visitors.
We appreciate your assistance and efforts as we adjust our operating plan and take all necessary precautions to prevent and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Staff and guest may have temperature screens prior to entry into park. Guest and staff having a fever or symptoms of an illness will be denied entry.
- All guest must maintain the suggested 6 feet social distancing and have a face mask covering your mouth and nose when necessary or passing others in common areas.
- The campground office is now open. Please call office to make sure reservations are complete, memberships are paid and accounts are current. When possible, all payments should be made remotely by calling or emailing the office prior to arrival. We will limit 1 customer at a time in the office when open. It is suggested that an appointment be made for office visits or if you have a need to discuss issues with office personnel.
- Restrooms and laundry areas are open, but have occupancy limits and sanitary guidelines.
- Every other stall and urinal is closed off.
- Every other shower stall is closed.
- Laundry area will be limited to one person at a time.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing with recommended disinfectants is being performed for rental cabins and RV’s, tables and high touch point areas (light switches, door knobs, etc.). Hand sanitizer has been placed in high volume guest areas.
- Our game room also known as the “ManCave” is open with capacity restrictions.
- Solitude is open with restricted capacity limitations as well as all guest must maintain 6ft distancing.
- Our Volleyball area will remain closed until further notice.
- CreekRidge offers a number of outdoor activities that do not involve interaction with other guests. Our 20 acres across the bridge has trails that can be utilize for exercise, hiking, dog walking, biking or naturism.
- We have two ponds that offer fishing on a catch and release rule.
- The pool is now open with limit restrictions, the 6 foot social distancing should occur while in the pool. Pool Deck lounges and chairs have been separated to provide social distancing. All guest must provide their own towels that should cover the surface of seating area.
- Our Friday night campfire will take place as scheduled as long as social distancing is practiced.
We are working diligently behind the scenes to reschedule events and look forward to an exciting summer.
All Food events and potlucks are cancelled until further notice.
Although CreekRidge will do everything we possibly can to keep everyone safe, we cannot guarantee that you will not contract COVID-19. It is every individual's responsibility to practice self-discipline and maintain social distancing while the order is still in place.
Any guest deciding to visit CreekRidge, is assuming all liability and risk involved. CreekRidge Campground will not be held liable if you contract COVID-19.
Practice social distancing: Maintain the recommended minimum 6 feet apart. Guest are encouraged to wear a mask or protective garment that covers the nose and mouth any time social distancing isn’t possible.
Minimize risk to others: Individuals should only visit the campground if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Practice good hygiene: Wash hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds and use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol. Avoid surfaces that are touched often, such as doorknobs and handrails.
We appreciate everyone’s patience, cooperation and kindness to one another as we work to overcome the COVID-19 crisis.